Attention, we do not host the pdf file of the book Development Policies in Natural Resource Economies by ourselves at insarani.com. If you want to get PDF version of the book Development Policies in Natural Resource Economies by by author Jörg Mayer, please get it from our partner server. The red download button below will bring you to our partner website that host the file. Note: you might to register yourself before able to download the file.
Registration requiredPrimary link
- Development Policies in Natural Resource Economies
- Exotic Pet Behavior
- Implications of New Trade and Endogenous Growth Theories for Diversification Policies of Commodity-dependent Countries
- Is Having a Rich Natural-resource Endowment Detrimental to Export Diversification?
- The Growing Interdependence Between Financial and Commodity Markets
- Globalization, Technology Transfer and Skill Accumulation in Low-income Countries
- Technology Diffusion, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries
- The fallacy of composition
- Industrialization in Developing Countries
- Export dynamism and market access